Before installing or updating to the latest Balance Bot version, make sure you have a recent Node version installed (at least v16). You can check the installed version by entering in the console/terminal: node -v
If your Node version is too old, you should update it before updating Balance Bot.
If you’re on Windows/Mac, just download the latest version (https://nodejs.org/en/download/) and install it on your PC.
If you’re on Linux/Ubuntu (e.g. Vultr), do the following:
- Log into the console/terminal (the place where you also run bbmenu. If you’re still in bbmenu, exit with option 0)
- Enter: curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nvm-sh/nvm/v0.39.3/install.sh | bash
- Exit the terminal, and log into the terminal again
- Enter: nvm install 18.13.0
- Enter: node -v
- You should now see: v18.13.0